Monday, September 21, 2009

I Have Vitiligo On My Face

Accordion - Hohner Verdi I - approx. 1940










Today I like to introduce you one model of my private collection of old accordions.

This collection contains also very rare types, and from time to time I'll add more models to this one, called Verdi I, made by Hohner, Trossingen (Black Forrest), Germany, aprox. 1940 . It was a well known model that survived all the turmoils of the war, nice shaped with beautiful colors and details.
It has 34 keys, 2 voices and 48 basses.


Today I introduce a model of my private collection of old accordions.
This collection also implies very rare types!

From time to time I'm going to add more models with this, called Verdi I , fact Hohner, Trossingen (Black Forest) , Germany approx. 1940. This model was well known and has survived the confusion of war, very elegant design, rich colors and detailes.
Tiene 34 Teclas en 2 voces y bajos 48th


Today I would like to introduce a model from my private collection of old accordions. This collection also contains rare specimens.

From time to time I will present the model Verdi I manufactured by to the year 1940 of Hohner, Trossingen (Black Forest) , add more models. This model was very popular and survived all the events of the 2nd World War II. It is beautifully designed and covered with beautiful colors and floral motifs.
34 Pianotasten, 2 Chöre und 48 Bässe.

© ani.pas

0 comments:

Post a Comment